So, here we go...yet another blog from me. Maybe I'll keep this one up to date and
shizz! Who knows
what'll happen in time, eh? Anyways, it's Tuesday. Another day. Just a wonderful day of nothingness. I have many questions right now....oh so many! Like what's up with some people I have to deal with daily? Various things like that. I wish I had an answer to these questions that puzzle me so....If I had these answers and other
shizz complete in my life, I'm pretty damned sure everything would be lollipops, rainbows, and unicorns....NAH! Probably not! In other news...I just learned that George Lopez has a late night show --
OMG! Well, there's one reason to love life at least a little bit!
Oh yeah, and one other thing... Why in the hell did they have to go and add "fire safe chemicals" to my damned Marloboro Lights??? This makes smoking unpleasant or unpleasurable. That last one sounds dirty-ish and unsatisfying. Matter of fact, I don't even think it's a damned word! Ah, well! I just wish Philip Morris USA and all these safety freaks would quit trying to make my cigarettes "safer" by adding vinyl acetate to them for fire safety. DAMN! I'm smoking frickin' VINYL?!?!? Sheesh! Douchebags!
That is all. The end. Move along now...nothing to see here!
No comments:
Post a Comment